Fashion Design
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
blogging
»
blah blah blogging
blah blah blogging
I have a confession. (I'm full of them today. See my Twitter page.) I have lost the ability to write. Please forgive my lack of posts, but at least now you have a reason.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
blog referrals
A funny thing. I was just checking my blog stats. My favorite thing to click is "Who's On?" and so I did, and found out someon...
musings from dry land
I have a question for you. Is it "Will do!" or "We'll do!" I have a feeling I am spelling it wrong in my emails. Ple...
judy geib
[image: judygeibplusalpha.com]Brooklyn independent jewelry designer, Judy Geib, whose work is offered at Barneys and was included in the Co...
molton brown
The Molton Brown store on 53rd and MadisonI think I figured out the secret to silken locks: Molton Brown Indian Cress Instant Conditioner. T...
being a to-do list advocate...
[image from indiefixx]I don't know about you, but my day would not progress without my trusty To-Do List. I always include a number of ...
rock the vote
So, I am asking, please rock the vote. Vote for me here. AAAND, you could win a very nice shopping spree too. But vote for me. gee CLOTHIN...
topshop topshop topshop!
Racked covers the Topshopocalypse! I can't even pronounce it.[images from Racked]Of course you know by now, Topshop in SoHo opened at 11...
elezar
On Trend: with all the smocking, ruching and gathering going on in tops and skirts right now, the Morgan Bag in Italian leather by Elezar hi...
mister softee is too much of a softy
Exhibit A: corner of 6th Avenue and 40th Street, right near Bryant ParkThe battle for advertising space continues in every marketable square...
dollar store delights
When I read on decor8 that guest writer Anh-Minh Le was researching a piece on dollar store shopping, I had to chime in. Greenpoint in Brook...
Copyright © 2013.
Fashion Design
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment